BRINGING ORDER TO CHAOS
Granger's Clothing Care Kit
Granger's Clothing Care Kit is a complete product protection package designed to make caring for all technical garments and outerwear as easy as possible. Each kit contains one bottle of Performance Wash, one bottle of Performance Repel, and a free one-shot sample of Active Wash.
While washing your outdoor and technical clothing in regular laundry detergents might leave garments looking clean, it can be disastrous for their performance. Regular detergents tend to leave various chemical residues behind that can inhibit the technical features your gear posseses - features such as enhanced breathability, or water-repellency. What's more, these residues can make future water-repellent treatments you apply less effective - the formulation tends to stick to the dirt particles rather than the fabric, and are more easily washed away by rain as a result.
Fortunately, Granger's Performance Wash and Performance Repel can help. Performance Wash has been designed to work with the specialist materials that make up your technical garments, and removes dirt and eliminates odours while preventing harmful residue build-up. Granger's Performance Repel, meanwhile, restores the water-repellent finish to your garments, leaving you fully protected outdoors. Based on an environmentally responsible fluorocarbon-free technology, both Performance Wash and Performance Repel are suitable for use on all types of technical clothing and equipment, including those with Gore-Tex® and eVent linings.
Granger's Active Wash is a high-performance wash-in cleaner designed to remove dirt, sweat, and odours from all sportswear. Effective at the low temperatures favoured by active and sportswear, Active Wash is designed to restore your kit to its original levels of performance. Unlike Performance Wash, it maximises your garments wicking potential, and is unsuitable for use as a pre-wash for reproofing.
• Suitable for use on all clothing and outerwear, including those with breathable or waterproof membranes.
• Removes dirt and neutralises odours without impairing performance.
• Provides fluorocarbon-free water-repellency without requiring heat activation.
• Includes 1x Performance Wash, 1x Performance Repel, and a free sample of Active Wash.
Granger's Performance Wash is a gentle wash-in cleaner, free from the perfumes, optical brighteners and heavy cleaning agents found in regular laundry detergents.
Contains <5% non-ionic surfactants; preservative (1, 2-benzisothiazol-3(2H)-one, 2-methyl-2H-isothiazol-3-one).
Usage instructions are as follows:
• Use one 50ml capful per large item, or two smaller items. Use half a cap if hand-washing.
• Apply this product directly to a garment to combat tough stains.
• Wash on a full cycle (wash, rinse, spin) at 30°C or 86°F.
• Dry garments as per their care label instructions.
Granger's Performance Repel is fluorocarbon-free spray-on waterproofing treatment, based on Grangers’ unique Acrylic Polymer Technology. APT provides a highly breathable finish while maintaining excellent water-repellency and durability.
Usage instructions are as follows:
• Spray Performance Repel directly onto a freshly cleaned, damp garment from around 15cm away.
• Remove any excess drips or droplets with a clean cloth.
• Hang the treated garment to dry naturally, or follow the drying instructions found on the garment’s care label.
Active Wash usage instructions are as follows:
• Shake the bottle before use.
• Pour 30ml (one full cap) into the detergent drawer of the washing machine.
• Granger's recommends washing sports kit separately from your regular laundry.
• Wash your kit at 30°C on a full wash cycle.
• Dry your gear as per the instructions on their care labels.
No reviews for Granger's Clothing Care Kit yet.