We’re growing and need more help! If you have a positive attitude and are organized, reliable, upbeat, qualified and work well with a team, we'd love to have you join ours. Here's what we're looking for right now:
MARKETING CREATIVE LEAD
Arborwear is looking for a full-time, hands-on, highly efficient, creative designer to join our Marketing team. In this role, you'll help our business continue to grow by developing compelling, consistent, creative marketing materials that help our prospective customers see themselves in our brand. You’ll develop and produce catalogs, emails, social posts, package inserts, retail signage, print ads, newsletters, website pages, gift guides, product hang tags, and other value-added content. You’ll help direct photo shoots, design t-shirts, interact with customers, and help find new ways to share our brand with people who work hard and play hard outdoors.
The ideal candidate is highly motivated, detail and results-oriented, organized, creative, productive, flexible, eager to learn and grow, able to manage projects to meet objectives and deadlines, experienced in both digital and print creative development, and great at following through and getting things done right.
Skills, Experience, and Qualifications Desired:
- College degree in graphic design, marketing, or related field or equivalent work experience
- Three to five years of professional marketing, advertising, and/or creative work experience
- Excellent design skills with proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop)
- Familiarity with best practices in web design, print design, email design, and social media design
- High level of organization, communication, and project management skills to effectively organize files, prioritize work, manage time and expectations, and meet deadlines
- Ability to bring effective visual ideas and projects from concept through to completion, including working with printers, agency partners, and other vendors as appropriate
- Ability to receive and respond to creative direction and feedback
- Ability to operate independently and as part of a high-performing team
- Openness to change as well as thinking and doing things differently
- Experience with email marketing and content management software
- Experience with social media marketing (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, LinkedIn)
- Interest in contributing to and supporting a positive, creative, and collaborative culture
RETAIL STORE ASSOCIATES
Full-time and part-time Team Members with retail experience that are passionate about helping people who work hard and play hard outdoors.
Responsibilities: Making life better for customers; merchandising our honest, hardworking clothing and our other favorite brands of outdoor gear; opening/closing our store; scheduling; training; fostering a clean, healthy, enjoyable place to work and visit. Assist in planning events, tracking store stats, and reaching sales goals and target profit margins.
Requirements: Two or more years of retail experience; strong communication, interpersonal, leadership and computer skills; apparel experience; initiative and follow through; ability to work some evenings and/or weekends.
CUSTOMER CARE REPRESENTATIVE
Arborwear is searching for an exceptional new full-time Team Member with great people skills and strong attention to detail who is highly organized, eager to learn, and has experience in an office setting.
Arborwear is a unique company. We are known for the quality of our products, our outstanding customer service, and our family-like company culture. We are passionate about all three! If you are passionate and want a challenging role with plenty of room for growth and opportunity, you could be a great fit. You must have solid work experience in at least one of the following areas:
- Inside Sales (2-5 years): selling directly to customers over the phone and in person. Working in a niche industry, learning a customer base, analyzing sales trends and helping to grow a territory.
- Customer Service (3-5 years): having direct contact with customers on the phone, email and in person. Maintaining a positive attitude, enjoying working with people, and problem solving. Working in a close-knit group of people where your personality shines through not only to customers but also fellow teammates.
- Account Rep (2-5 years): managing National Accounts, working with Sales Reps and building sales with each customer.
- Data Entry (1-2 years): entering data, processing orders, managing work flow on a day-to-day basis.
- High level of organization
- Conscientious attitude
- Proven work ethic
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Willingness to learn and grow
- Ability to keep up in a fast-paced environment
- College degree
- Minimum three years full time work experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel
To apply, please email your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. In the subject line, please include the position for which you are applying. For the Marketing Creative Lead position, you may also include a link to your online portfolio, if available.For all positions, compensation is commensurate with experience. Competitive benefits are available. Aborwear is a tobacco-free workplace.